The WooCommerce Product Title is incredibly simple and incredibly requested addon. The title of the product has advanced options for customizing typography, as well as the ability to set not only a link to the product but also a custom link instead of a regular one.
For further work, you need the Elementor to be installed on your site. You can download it from wordpress.org
Open or create a page using Elementor and drag the widget to a page using the Elementor editor to start customizing. In the left pane of the editors, you can customize the widget to the style of your site. Each of the tabs presented a specific group of settings:
In the Content section, you can manage several basic settings of the WooCommerce Product Title such as alignment, before and after text.
- Products – the option allows you to select the product whose images will be displayed. The selection is available if the widget is added to a regular page and not a product page.
- Alignment – specify the alignment of the block: Left, Center, Right, Justify.
- Before text – the text that that is displayed in the block before the stock value.
- After text – the text that that is displayed in the block after the stock value.
- HTML Tag – select one of the available tags from the list for the header text. Depending on the selected tag, the text display style will be changed. These tags also help to make your page more SEO friendly.
- Product link – the toggle to enable/disable the link to the product.
On the style tab, you can manage the element styles of the Product title widget like a background in different states, borders, padding/margin, etc.
- Margin – the setting allows managing the margin of the current element in different units(px, %, em) for desktops, tablets, or phones.
- Padding – the setting allows managing the padding of the current element in different units(px, em, %, em) for desktops, tablets, or phones.
- Typography – this group of settings controls everything about typography: font size, font weight, line height, decoration, and other parameters.
The block style settings for different states.
- Text color – specify the button text color and opacity using the color picker.
- Background Type – the setting changes the background of the current block. You can choose a color, gradient, or background image.
- Border Type – select one of the available border types (solid, double, dotted, dashed, groove) for the current box and adjust the width, color, and radius according to your needs. Pick “None” to remove the border.
- Border Radius – specify the radius of the current block items for all devices or separately for desktops, tablets, or mobiles.
- Box Shadow – the setting creates a shadow from the current block and it can be adjusted according to your needs specifying color, blur, horizontal and vertical shift.
The advanced tab allows you to flexibly configure everything that relates to the design of the plug-in wrapper. The settings on this tab are entirely similar to the native Elementor widgets and will be convenient for experienced users of the Elementor. Learn more about Advanced Tab settings from Elmentor’s official documentation.
Do not forget to save changes after completing the widget setup. To do this, click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.