To start using Cryptocurrency donate button, a few steps are required to install your API key and add the button anywhere on the page. The payments go from your customer directly to you without any third-party holding your funds. At the same time, there are the lowest fees: 0.5% and lower. The Criptopayer plugin supports more than 70 cryptocurrencies and auto coin conversion. It allows you not to miss the category of customers who prefer to pay with cryptocurrencies.
For further work, you need the Elementor to be installed on your site. You can download it from wordpress.org.
Generate your NowPayments API key and enter it to Criptopayer for Elementor> Nowpayments API field.
Open or create a page using Elementor and drag the widget to a page using the Element editor to start customizing. In the left pane of the editors, you can customize the widget to the style of your site. Each of the tabs presented a specific group of settings:
On the Content tab of the Cryptocurrency donate button, you can manage the basic settings like button content, icon, animation, etc.
- Alignment – manage the current button alignment (left, center, right) for all devices or separately for desktops, tablets, or mobiles.
- Button text alignment – manage the current button text alignment (left, center, right) for all devices or separately for desktops, tablets, or mobiles.
- Button content – enter the text for the button.
- Enable button icon – the toggle to enable/disable the button icon. When the option is enabled you can select any icon from the Font Awesome library or upload your own SVG and select the icon position.
- Hover Animation – select one of the available hover animations for the button.
- Cursor type – The option allows you to select one of the available cursor types from more than 30 available. Besides, you can upload your own cursor by selecting the appropriate PNG image.
On the style tab, you can manage the element styles of the Cryptocurrency donate widget like a background in different states, borders, padding/margin, typography, etc.
- Margin – the setting allows managing the margin of the current element in different units(px, %, em) for desktops, tablets, or phones.
- Padding – the setting allows managing the padding of the current element in different units(px, em, %) for desktops, tablets, or phones.
- Icon size – specify the icon size of the button using the slider.
- Width – specify the button width in different units(%, px) using slider.
- Rotate – specify the rotation angle of the element for all devices or for desktop, tablet or mobile separately.
- X Offset – specify the offset of the text along the x-axis
- Y Offset – specify the offset of the text along the y-axis
- Typography – this group of settings controls everything about typography: font size, font weight, line height, decoration, and other parameters.
The button style settings for different states.
- Enable multigradient background – the toggle to enable/disable the multigradient background feature. the setting changes the background of the current block. You can choose a color, gradient, or background image.
- Color – specify the text color and opacity using the color picker.
- Icon Color – specify the icon color and opacity using the color picker.
- Border Type – select one of the available border types (solid, double, dotted, dashed, groove) for the current box and adjust the width, color, and radius according to your needs. Pick “None” to remove the border.
- Border Radius – specify the radius of the current block items for all devices or separately for desktops, tablets, or mobiles.
The option allows you to add multiple shadows with separate settings for one object. Each shadow can have its own color, horizontal and vertical shift, blur, spread and inner shadow. This feature can be useful for creating neomorphic buttons.
The option allows you to add multiple background gradients with separate settings for one object. Each gradient has its own color and location.
The settings in the advanced tab allow you to flexibly configure everything that relates to the design of the plug-in wrapper. The settings on this tab are entirely similar to the native Elementor widgets and will be convenient for experienced users of the Elementor. Learn more about Advanced Tab settings from Elmentor’s official documentation.
Do not forget to save changes after completing the widget setup. To do this, click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.