The Search widget is used to add the search bar to your website.
For further work, you need Elementor to be installed on your site. You can download it from wordpress.org
Open or create a page using Elementor and drag the widget to a page using the Elementor editor to start customizing. In the left pane of the editors, you can customize the widget to the style of your site. Each of the tabs presented a specific group of settings:
In the Content section, you can manage the basic settings of the Search widget such as block title, icon display, HTML tag, etc.
- Title – a text field for entering the block title.
- Title HTML Tag – select one of the available tags from the list for the text. Depending on the selected tag, the text display style will be changed. These tags also help to make your page more SEO friendly.
- Enable title icon – the toggle to enable/disable an icon for the block title. When the icon is enabled you can choose the icon from the library and set icon spacing, size and position.
- Title alignment – manage the title alignment (left, center, right).
- Search alignment – manage the title alignment (left, center, right).
On the styles tab of the Search widget, you can configure everything related to the visual style of elements: colors, typography, backgrounds, borders, and more.
There are separate sections with flexible style settings for Block titles, Search label, Search field and Search button.
The settings in the advanced tab of the Search widget allow you to flexibly configure everything that relates to the design of the plug-in wrapper. The settings on this tab are entirely similar to the native Elementor widgets and will be convenient for experienced users of the Elementor. Learn more about Advanced Tab settings from Elmentor’s official documentation.
Do not forget to save changes after completing the widget setup. To do this, click on the Update button at the bottom of the page.