The Elementor editor allows you to save the settings of a specific page as a template and then use it in further website customization. In this regard, some of our items come with prepared templates to better understand the capabilities of the plugin and easy to start.
Once you have downloaded and unpacked the archive from Codecanyon, you will see three folders, one of them named “Templates” contains all the necessary files of the Elementor templates.
To import the Elementor templates to the editor follow the steps:
- Go to Templates > Saved Templates
- Click the Import Templates button
- Choose the file you want to import and click the Import Now button
- Your imported template will now be displayed in your Templates list
To insert the templates on a page:
- Open or create a page using Elementor editor
- Click the Add Template icon> My Templates tab>Insert one of the available templates.
Read more about the capabilities and settings of the plugins in the Online Documentation.
Hosting for Elementor websites
Fast and reliable hosting is significant for any WordPress site. We recommend all our customers use SiteGround WordPress Hosting. Many unique settings and features make this hosting the number 1 for WordPress: Free Website Transfer, Staging Tools, Free SSL, CDN, and much more for 3.95/mo.